Adventurous Dive Master For Hire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zaxius

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone!

My name is Jeff Scott (new to SB). My friends all call me Zax. I am an experienced Dive Master with about 200 dives under my belt. I recently have been diving in the Great Barrier Reef of Australia and spent a year giving tours of the reef in Roatan Honduras. I am now located in Pompano Beach Florida and I am seeking work in the diving field. I am very willing to take on jobs such as hull cleaning, aquarium work, and general dive master duties. I am TRULY interested in finding a job aboard a research or exploration operation and very willing to commit to a long term contract if desired. I am very dependable and hard working, have experience running a dive shop and boat operations as well. I love diving and giving people tours is among my favorite of dive master responsibilities. I will consider relocation for the right opportunity. I love a good adventure and have traveled 18 countries around the world, yes I have a current passport and I am not afraid to use it lol. I am also available for private hire if you wish to have an experienced dive master with you or your group. I prefer a long term commitment but will also consider more temporary assignments. I am perfectly fine with long or short term live aboard work as well. Please consider me for your next diver position.

Sincerely Jeff Scott (Aka Zax)
954-317-7401
Please PM Me or post a reply to ask for my email. I am too new they wont allow me to post the email addy here.

PADI Dive Master
Rescue Diver
CPR/AED First Aid and Oxygen Admin
EFR
Advanced specialties in the following:
Underwater Navigation and Mapping
Wreck Diving
Peak Performance Buoyancy
Marine Identification and Preservation
Night Diving
Former US Navy Rescue Swimmer (SAR)

Have FUN everyone and happy diving!