New member in Illinois

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

imagine_lemons

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
After spending two years above the water upon moving to IL I've recently gotten back into diving. I was trained through the University of Florida's diving program and lived in Gainesville before moving here. Since moving to IL and trying some local diving I've also learned that the 72 degree water of North Florida's springs is quite warm all things considered. As I start diving again I've decided that I'd like to work towards technical diving to better explore the Great Lakes. I happen to be in North Florida visiting at the moment and am scrambling to find dive buddies, so if anyone's down to OW-friendly dives in the area sometime during the next week let me know!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I've never dove in the Great Lakes; hope you enjoy it! Yeah, warmth is relative. My mind reels at a diver moving from Florida to Illinois.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom