New member from Tampa Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brian128

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
HI everyone,

Brian here living in Tampa Bay. Done quite a few times both on Cruises to the Caribbean and around the State of Florida. I really would like to have a dive set every month, but since my boating partner and I sold the boat I have not been diving nearly as often as I want.

Any groups that travel to dive please let me know.

I am taking a cruise in the Fall to the ABC islands and to grand camans; any tips for a good dive shop for me to hook up with is welcome!!

thanks

Brian

Brian,
The wife and I are always doing trips in the Caribbean. We are doing a live aboard March 8 -15 in Utila on the Caribbean Pearl. Hopefully to see some Whale Shark. There is 7 of us in our group. PM me for the details if you are interested. We put together 4 or 5 caribbean trips a year. And we may be moving back to the Tampa area within the next month.

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

I'm sure you can make friends on the Florida forum.

Welcome to the board brian.

The lack of a boat is no reason not to dive. I have nearly a 100 dives last year and only 1 from a boat. There are plenty of springs and dive ops to keep diving even without your own boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am new to Tampa as well as ScubaBoards. I have already been in contact with a LDS (Calypso Divers and Mac's in Tampa). I have been certified for less then 6 months (September 2013) and only have my 5 check out dives logged so far. I would like to find a group of people who meet up regularly and schedule dive trips a few times a month. I am more than interested in diving any place possible, springs and all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom