New mask concept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you must be nearsighted to use the mask.
Many naturally nearsighted divers can use the mask with just their naked eyes (see this guide). The view is so astonishing that hundreds of 20/20 divers (called 1.0 in Japan) have learned to wear contact lenses. They become temporarily nearsighted just to use the mask

Definitely send me your atomic mask. This is obviously superior technology.

Also, they have a line of wetsuits that require being kicked in the nards to use. Well worth the hassle.

:no
but thanks, guess i didn't do much reading - just watched the commercial

In all fairness, my buddy has this mask, and while I can't justify the price, I've worn it without my contacts, and it does as advertised. I could actually see alot better than with my frameless and no contacts in. (just my 2 cents)

We have many units in our shop which aren't moving at all............for many years already.

Personally, I find it very bulky. It's one of those gears which I think creates more problems by trying to solve some.

We have many units in our shop which aren't moving at all............for many years already.

Can we take one to Pattaya? Would love to try it :eyebrow:

My wife has this mask and she loves it. I do not think the price is that far off either. When we priced other perscription mask it was still in the ballpark on price. You can find them for a whole lot less than $200. SHould be able to get one for less than $150 I would guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom