New Kitten needs a diving related name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea squirt
Barnacle
Squirt
Gas
Spout
Goldfish
Rip
Catfish
Diver
Diaphragm
Diverdown
Cylinder
Squeeze
Coral
Mollusk
Shipwreck
Mussels
Air-Supply (not the band)
Nudi
Arthropod
Hypercapnia
Abalone
Hydro
Galileo
Jelly
Gauge
PADI
Ratfish
Slugs
Sponge
Tide
Tank
Waves

Just to name a few……….

Of those already mentioned I like O-ring, Calypso, Hydro and Archimedes.

He sure is a cute kitten. I have 4 cats and 1 dog.

Other good names might be Bouy, BC, Snorkel, Captain, Anchor, Rescue, DAN, SOLO, Logbook, PADI, O2, H2O, Henderson, Zeagle, Sherwood, Aqua or Mate.

I like O-ring also. Deco is another good one.

Jason

Zeeman:
you sure that's a tabby? Looks like a baby Bengal - if there are spots on the tummy, you probably have a Bengal on your hands. Be warned - they are amazing cats, but a damn handful. got one myself :).

how about Squid?

Z...

I looked up bengals and compared the standard to him along with some pics. He does have the spots on his tummy and the required rings and black tip on his tail. He has stripes on his body rather than the tabby bullseyes or macrel markings.

There have been lots of great names here. Thanks everyone. My favorites are cuda, hooka, cesa, o-ring, hydro, Barnacle and moray. I'll let you know when we decide on a name for him.

jstuart1:
I looked up bengals and compared the standard to him along with some pics. He does have the spots on his tummy and the required rings and black tip on his tail. He has stripes on his body rather than the tabby bullseyes or macrel markings.

Check to see if he has speckled fur - it will look kind of like he has glitter through his fur, especially in the sun. the other thing is, their fur is actually very silky (I'm not sure if this is true for ALL bengals) they only have a single layer of fur (instead of the usual inner and outer layers) and are thus very soft.

Our Bengal (Viggo) also made a very unique meow when he was a kitten (and still does at times) though once again, i'm not sure if that is normal or just unique to our kitty.

Still, he's very cute, whatever he is!

Z...

My roomate hd two dogs he nmed fter some climbing gear one is called cara the other was called Biner, as in carabiner. Which was fine except when we would go play outside with biner and call him all the wierd looks were kinda discerning. . . anyway we got rid of biner and now only have cara so be careful and actually think about how it will sound when you yell at the cat. . . .

Sorry just thought that was kinda a funny stupid thing and i had to share it.

John

Oh-yeah names for the cat:

cat

beast

simpleton

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom