New Kitten needs a diving related name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought about cuda but hubby thought it was pretty harsh for him to live with all his life. Maybe hooka.

Pursea
03.gif

Hawaiian ocean is Moana (moh-ah-nah)
One = sand (oh-neh)
Kapeku = to splash water, as driving in fish ( ka-pee-ku)
Manini = convict tang (mah-nee-nee)
Makai = toward the ocean (mah ky-ee)
Hana = bay, in place names (hah-nah)
Hono = bay, cave, sheltered spot in the sea (hoh-noh)
Kai = sea, saltwater (ki-ee)
Nalu = wave, surf (nah-loo)

My feral rescue from the Harbor House roof knows he is Awa (passage through reef = harbor; modern) (ah-vah)

jstuart1:
Hubby thought of this one and I nixed it. I can see it now, when he is a few months older and outside playing, we go outside and holler "SHARK BAIT"!!! :11:
You shouldn't have to holler for it.
It should be tied up just like a dog has to be.

well, if you have the lexington, how about the oriskany? though i think stroke would be great...

you sure that's a tabby? Looks like a baby Bengal - if there are spots on the tummy, you probably have a Bengal on your hands. Be warned - they are amazing cats, but a damn handful. got one myself :).

how about Squid?

Z...

Actually, another way to see if it's a bengal is to have a look at the fur int he sun, if his fur has a "gold speckle" to it, then he is a Bengal...

Z...

I used to raise persians and thought he was a brown patched tabby but since he's a boy that can't be. My polydactyl kitty is part occicat and he is definitly spotted. I think macerel tabby's have spots rather than bullseyes too. I'll have to look at his coat closer and try to figure it out. I definitly have never seen a taby boy with the coat warmth this guy has and it's very coarse.

Zeeman:
Actually, another way to see if it's a bengal is to have a look at the fur int he sun, if his fur has a "gold speckle" to it, then he is a Bengal...

Z...

He does look kinda like an occicat..? I have two of them-they are unique!
Is his belly spotted?
Cute little guy!

Back
Top Bottom