New Kid on the block!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAKristey

Reaction score
Hello y'all!!! (Sorry, you know what they say.."You can take the girl out of Texas but...) I JUST got my open water certification. WOOHOO! (Yes, we do indeed dive here in the desert oasis of Phoenix!)
Looking forward to learning LOTS and LOTS from everyone and also getting in a few good laughs. (Why live if you don't laugh? I get enough grumpy people at work.)

Safe Diving-

Kristey

:wave:

Hi Kristey!

I might add my welcome also. It's a great board and has great people on it. Some are a little wacky, but, hey, that's life!

Ask any and all questions. We are always happy to answer them when we can.

Dive safe,

Jack
From the home of the Stanley Cup Red Wings!!

Hi Kristy!

Here's another warm welcome coming to you from the Detroit area. :)

Yep, you'll learn lots from the folks here on the board. And you'll definitely get plenty of laughs, and often when you least expect it!!! Stick around, you'll see what I mean! :D

This board is definitely a great place with great people.

CONGRATS on your certification!!! Now go get wet!

Welcome from usually sunny (but stormy today) Central FLorida!!!

Make sure you find your way to the "Texas Area" which is appropriately located somewhere UNDER the Florida Conch Divers... Have fun, and watch out for Texas Mike!

Err..........ahhhh..........wherever the Hell I am this week.

Glad to have you on Board.

ID - The Mobile Lizzard

Welcome to the boards from Rochester NY!!

Glad to hear you dive in Phoenix,
hmmmm........I don't remember seeing any water there!?!?!
Just sand and sun and rock! It's beautiful but I remember missing the green of the northeast!!

Hope you enjoy the boards!!

Welcome from good ol' Texas!

Sure we have water! Just a bunch of local lakes...all thanks to several dams in the state. (How else do we get our green lawns and drinking water???:) )

Next time you're back, email and I'll tell ya where to go do some desert diving!!

Kristey:tails:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom