New Inspiration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar once bubbled...
Have you done any dives on your new unit?

Just completed Patricks first 2 confined water training sessions..

We started at 9:30 am and ended around 6:30pm or so....

after a few minutes in the water he commented how he felt like a novice.. (this is what the reaction should be... If a person tells me everything was great I know I can't trust anything they are telling me).

By the end of the day he looked pretty good under water and Had pretty good grasp of the basic skills required.. His openwater dives begin this week...

Welcome to the club patrick...

Lol ... I am absolutely hooked! I think that I'll put some of my bottles on Ebay :) Do you think PADI will mind if I start teaching my OW classes with an Inspiration on my back?

Thanks Joe!

Congradulations,

You are in for a real treat. Peace and quiet, and more life than you've seen before..........as well as more bottom time than you can imagine. Again congrats....

To your new rig, taking it under water, and doing so with a good instructor.
Wish you the best for the rest. Good luck and good times.

I wouldn't go THAT far!!

Just kidding Joe!

p.s., Joe has been nice enough to answer a lot of my questions..get this...over the phone. A whole nother medium to explore...whoa. :wacko:

Jep, I'm sure Joe'll be thrilled when the rest of the board call ... :boom:

Well, I am heading to Dutch Springs for the next three days to finish up my CCR training with Joe. Should be fun ... I have never been diving in a quarry before.

In addition, I just booked Tom Mount to do a Full Cave course on the Inspiration in Dec. Has anyone else taken a cave course using a rebreather? I would be interested to hear about your experience.

Hope you enjoy the quarry.

You're already booked for the cave CCR class? Do you already have the OC cave ticket? You better, new as you are (and still will be in December) to the CCR end of it. Hope you know what you're doing, that seems awfully soon to head into caves. :(
Certainly wish you the best of luck, both for this weekend and the caving.:)

Back
Top Bottom