New Houston Diver looking for buddies for Gulf Diving, lakes, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi DiverJed ? What are your days off from work? I'm always looking for someone to dive with. My two Dive Buddys can't always go when I want to...Also where do you like to dive in houston?

same here. although I do not have nearly the number of dives you have.

look up twin lakes dive park, blue lagoon, and the Flower Gardens Live aboards through Gulf Diving.

PM me if you'd like.

Contact Dive Quest Scuba (Las Cruces, NM). Some of us are always hitting some of the more popular places such as: Balmorhea, Amistad, Elephant Butte, San Marcos river, or heading over to Catalina Island, or some other place. Basically, any place that has water...

All those spots sound good. I'm usually free most weekends. Willing to hit different locations, places never been, etc..

..shoot me a pm next time you go out.

This Sunday I'm diving the rigs out in the Gulf.....hopefully, if the weather holds.

diverjed:
All those spots sound good. I'm usually free most weekends. Willing to hit different locations, places never been, etc..

This Sunday I'm diving the rigs out in the Gulf.....hopefully, if the weather holds.

mmmm, doughnuts....oops...i mean, mmmm, did someone say diving rigs??

diverjed:

If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind hearing a trip report if you make it out. I'm thinking of planning a trip and am curious as to how far out one has to go (after all this rain) to find some good viz.

sure thing. remind me next week. it's my understanding they usually go out an average of 25-30 miles for decent water.

You should hook up with our Dive Club: www.shoekrewe.net .
We have many diving events throughout the year. Two are coming up soon.
We do at least one Cozumel group trip each year and at least one Flower Garden trip each year. We are very active with Texas Gulf Coast Council of Diving events and cleanups and are listed on their homepage!!!
All levels of experience are welcome!
Coz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom