• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

New Hoosier diver

Discussion in 'Central United States' started by jscott83, Sep 11, 2015.

1. jscott83

jscott83 Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    I got certified in early summer but my nephew that I got certified and a friend of mine that's been diving for years just really don't seem like they want to go so I've gotten in nopractice over the summer. What's a land locked Hoosier to do?

Dive Right In Scuba 2 likes this.
  2. Dive Right In Scuba 2

Dive Right In Scuba 2 ScubaBoard Business Sponsor ScubaBoard Business Sponsor

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Welcome! Come take a ride a bit north and do some wreck diving on the lake with us! You can find some info here . We'd be glad to dive with you!

GoIllini likes this.
  3. jscott83

jscott83 Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    That does look cool and I've book marked it for later just can't swing it this fall, I was just hoping for some local practice to bad there's no where to practice inside over the winter.

4. Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

Look at the meet and greet thread stickied to the top of the page. We allow Hoosier's to attend. Good times and you will meet a bunch of divers there.

5. pickens_46929

pickens_46929 Manta Ray

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Congratulations!

6. TheHobster

TheHobster Master Instructor

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    In Indy there is the Indy Dive Club based out of Divers Supply, Indy; for dive sites, there is France Park in Logansport, Natural Springs Resort in New Paris, OH on the IN/OH border; Hidden Paradise in St Paul; Sunset Park in Linton. Plus, Gilboa, Portage and White Star are a day trip away too.