new hog regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, my bad, Cerich! I am mistaken.

I have to admit... This D2 sounds very sexy! It will definitely be my company's next reg purchase. Check my "other posts" and read the thread I'm involved in regarding the new reality TV show. We might be able to get you some airtime, too... I am confident that the new show will have a positive effect on my company's bottom line, and it would probably do the same for yours if we were sportin' new HOG regs... :)

At some point or another, I would love to stop in and see you the next time I head to Atlanta... Which is ocassionally, since I do a lot of submerged repairs at the Georgia Aquarium.

need a PA? Im available.

"Physician's Assistant?" "Public Accountant?" "Publicity Attorney?" Sorry to sound ignorant, but... What's a "PA?"

Yo, Frisky-Boy, whaassup?

Hahahaaaaaa... "Frisky." LOL! Got me kicked off here once. :) I had to read your post about a dozen times, thinking, "Who is this, and what does that mean??" Took me a while before the light went on. :)

Ah! "Personal Assistant!" Got it! :) Maybe I can negotiate that into the deal... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom