New Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba198

Registered
Reaction score
New to the world of diving and hawaii. I just got certified this year. I hope all you pros in hawaii might be able to help me(im actually a little scared of the water) but i will get past that i hope. at least with all your help. One day i actually want to get my advanced.

ps i messed up my total dives and dont know how to change it. i actualy have 5 dives. my mistake.

Aloha and welcome!

join us for our SB get together on the 10th :D

To fix your dive stats go to your user CP page and to the left there should be an option "edit profile" :wink:

Uh...maybe you should not drink like a fish so early in the evening, hipster.
Please don't turn out like all the other "men" here. Alchies...all of them!

well, it would help if we could see your face. who knows...we could pass each other in Costco!

Now, what kinds of questions do you have, we are a helpful tribe.

She knows all!
Aloha and welcome to the board.

hey here is a link that I am giving you from the goodness of my heart. here are some of the key players "profiles" Me? I don't dare go in there....

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=144142

I will give you the cheat sheet later, when I know you better. Loose lips sink ships.

If I were you, I would pick a category and try hard to fit in.

Oh..and a little hint. Don't talk about boozing to the DIR folks cause they do everything in the closet. solo diving, cocktails.... Other than that they are fantastic smart people, I try and extract anything I can.

Wait a minute! I think I offended now. Alchies? I don't go to meetings....And besides, how else are we supposed to put up with women? After all, if we didn't need women for :censored:, we would throw rocks at em.

Back
Top Bottom