New Halcyon Gear for 2003?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where'd you get your greasy paws on a catalog?
Maybe I am really in the WKPP...or maybe I was on the Brittanic expedition!

Ok, from my LDS...but I liked the sound of the other choices much better!

lal7176 wrote...
No drysuit hose is my guess.That way they can fill with a reg or exhaling bubbles into the bottom of it
DOH! I must have SMBs on the brain or something. :eek:

O-ring,

What did they do to the Scout this time?

Thanks
Eric

I will scan a couple pictures when I get a break from the dreary Friday workday...

It looks like a different lighthead...it has an "H"- Halcyon logo on it and doesn't appear to be the same as the UK SL4/6 bulb/lighthead they were using before.

The new bag looks pretty sweet though...have to check one out one of these days..probably when it gets warm enough to wear my wetsuit again..

I know the quality stinks, but the "good" scanner is broken...

Again, bad scanner, but you get the idea...

So they have knurled it again. I wonder if the bulb and relfector are still UK? Bad if they are not, now only EE would have them. Wonder what the price will go up to as well.

Eric

It looks like they have changed the grip from the checkerboard stuff to either a knurling or diamond shape (like you mention). I think the biggest change is that weird "H" lighthead.. It will remain to be seen what the deal is with that and why they changed it.

Gee... It looks just like the one Dive Rite has been making for a number of years.

omar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom