New Halcyon Gear for 2003?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not about to rush out and replace my Canadian Extremes - the specs are still the same.
They may be ok for looking around in the bathtub for your ducky or the drain plug, but they can't be trusted on a "real" dive. In order to work properly, it must have an "H" on it..

You are too funny...nice to see someone with a good sense of humor on the board these days... Besides, I have Canadian Extreme lights too!

I just scraped off the OMS on my gauges and pasted a UWatec sticker on there...You may want to do the same with your gauges...just scrape off the BAR and write PSI with a Sharpie.

You know, someone just had a bunch of Halcyon stickers up for sale on eBay but they're gone - you could have wrapped one around your lights.

The Dive Rite lift bag (50lb) has baffels on the inside to prevent loss of air at the surface when the bag lays over. I bought the DR Because it had an open bottom and the baffles. However, you do need to shorten the pull dump cord before using the bag. (I have found that this is typical with DR. They have good ideas but then add some screwy mods to the gear that you have to fix before using.)

It has always seemed to me to be a bad idea to be connecting and disconnecting any hoses when it is not needed.

omar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom