New Halcyon BC!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG, they've eliminated the STA to keep the tank closer to the divers back! :)

Wow!
That's amazing!

A back plate and wing that consists of a plastic back plate, combined with a small wing that eliminates the need for a single tanks adapter.

Unbelievable!
It's about time somebody thought of that. :)

Although....that idea does seem kind of familiar......

at $549, it better auto-adjust my buoyancy and connect to the internet

I saw the set-up at BTS this weekend, and while the "H" tax makes it a bit pricey :wink:, it is a really nice piece of kit. Very well made, and with some nifty features for a travel BP/W. Not sure it will replace my Freedom plate for warm-water single tank diving, but if I were in the market, I'd give it a good look.

Henrik

This is strictly a recreational travel BC weighing in a hair over 5lbs! When you see it in person, it is really slick. Like Henrik said "very well made" It has a really slick design with adding additional weight to the back of the plate and of course they completed it with the Cinch System. Everyone that I saw try it on had an ear to ear smile!! if you are in the market for a great travel BC, you will not be disappointed!!

Looks like it would be great for female divers as well.

I can think of a great travel BC that's very similar to this once except it's half the price and has the letter Z on it instead of H.

Back
Top Bottom