New gear. You were warned, right?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

38F water. 18” thick ice.

2F57B4B6-25CE-4652-B60B-CAC462A99459.jpeg

I despise wearing a hood, but its a necessity for local diving. I mostly hate it on the surface, as I feel like I cant hear anything. Someone says something, Im always pulling out the side of the hood "Huh?"

The thing I look forward to most about warm water is going without a hood.
I wear a hood in Maui.

Yes, I am a complete wimp when it comes to temperature. Put me in the desert and I'm happy.

It was -20 fahrenheit that day for air temperature. The water was blissful at 36 degrees fahrenheit.

How are these guys, you just gotta love it

. I will never do dry suit or cold waters. I just hate the cold. For me 20 degrees water temp is already too cold. I have a wonderful lake in front of my house in the Netherlands but I have never dived north of the south of France.

I'm in Queensland, how about we swap for a year

How are these guys, you just gotta love it

I'm in Queensland, how about we swap for a year
I am not familiar with Queensland. The one and only time I went to Australia was in Perth. And the temp was 46 degrees C. A bloody nightmare even by my standard.

Your thoughts. I hate warm waters due to i cannot spend enough money to dive in. +1 deg.C - umm, pretty cold, +4 - typical, +8 - oh, what a hot bath... :wink:
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom