New gear for wifey!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2ODoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally took the plunge :14: and picked up regs and BC for the wife. Been diving two years now, been renting for our trips, but the LDS had a sale going on. She can't wait to get into the water with it!

SP Ladyhawk BCD w/ air2
SP Mk 25 / S555 reg
Oceanic Veo250 computer

Thought you all could relate to new-gear excitement!

:D

Sounds great! Bet she can't wait to try it all out!

The best part is that this is the one sport that we do together that SHE brought up the idea to pursue further! With biking/skiing/sailing/etc., I was normally the one to push further, but with diving, she's the one motivated to buy equipment, plan trips, etc!!!!

That's not to say I'm not a scuba addict, but she might be the proverbial crack dealer! :eyebrow:

New gear for wifey!

Finally took the plunge :14: and picked up regs and BC for the wife.

Whew - at first I thought maybe you were telling us about a trade you pulled off!

:eyebrow:

The best part is that this is the one sport that we do together that SHE brought up the idea to pursue further! With biking/skiing/sailing/etc., I was normally the one to push further, but with diving, she's the one motivated to buy equipment, plan trips, etc!!!!

That's not to say I'm not a scuba addict, but she might be the proverbial crack dealer! :eyebrow:

It's great when a couple has both oars in the water.

I hope her new gear brings both of you much enjoyment.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom