New from KC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

troyd554

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello, my name is Troy LaVelle and im from Kansas city Missouri, i was certified in 2008 and i have 9 dives. i have done 2 dives in New Zealand and 2 dives in Australia and the rest were in Missouri at table rock lake. i was certified by aquasports in springfield missouri. i am looking to get my own dive gear and join a club near kansas city and start diving more often.

Hi Troy.

Come be a part of the TD Scuba Family! We dive like a family and are always looking for fun people to dive with. We are in Lee's Summit on 291 Hwy. We dive almost year round, do dry suits, wet suits, deep, shallow, wrecks and travel usually twice a year. We dive what you want to, not the other way around! We are going to Bonaire next Feb and still have spots. You can come try on gear, get a bit more training, and most of all HAVE FUN!!!! We are headed to the Blue Springs YMCA on the 15th of Aug. Best of all you can join us for PIRATE WEEKEND at Beaver Lake on the 22nd of Aug. Its down south of Springfield, MO in Eureka Springs Arkansas. Give the shop a call at (816) 525-3487 or better yet come see Terry or Warren at 1173 NE Rice Rd Lees Summit, MO 64086-6788(816) 525-3487. They are there 10-6 through the week.

Hope to see you soon.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom