New Fl tag banned on SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
Natasha:

Oh OK Thanks. While I wouldn't put it on my car, I don't find it to be x rated.

Well someone did.

So that's what happened. I was looking at it when it get yanked. Geez, censorship running amuck.

Good job I managed to grab it first so I can amuse my FL friends...if anyone wants a copy :wink:

Ya can't please all of the people all of the time ya just have to please the mods.:wink:

My apoligy to the forum. I did not believe that that the picture would be censored or offensive as rules do change everyday just like radio or TV land. Lets just hope that no more storms will hit Fla or anywhere else in the near future.

If anyone does like to see it, just messege me and I can Email it to you.

It was inventive but still outside the TOS.
You don't need to be a guineas to see what it said. There's plenty of them out there and some of those were pulled as well. This one wasn't even that funny. Pass it to each other in private, no big deal. As a matter of fact I'll send it to you if you want it so bad.
Sorry guys if it upset you.

Well, we are just getting so politically correct we can't stand ourselves...

Maybe we should password protect the humor section, so we could at least get to PG-13.

Don't apologize Showboat, thats pretty much what these PC weenies(oops is that OK) thrive on. The tag was a very accurate summary of what has occured in Florida the last 4 weeks. I personally found it quite appropriate given the facts, CBulla did not. Given we are both adults, as are 95% of certified divers, this would be simply a difference of opinion. If ya did not like it click to the next topic. Does the MOD who poofed it got the uh "intestinal fortitude" to admit and support the decision? Had to be careful not to break any rules there.

Colin,

I disagree, but heck I have no problem following your lead on it. What I don't understand is why is the phrase not ok in the photo, yet it is ok in your post? I'm confused, seems it should either be ok or not ok. Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom