new fins? again? What's different?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aotus

Contributor
Reaction score
NEW all black DR fins? What's new about them?

Also, can you tell me where I can find the weight of the plastic vs SS buckles? I see there is a new SS buckle. I sought out a pair with plastic because the previous SS buckle looked heavy, is the new one much lighter?

Thanks - love the fins!

you worry too much Zach.... the black fins have been out for a while, the new SS buckles might weigh an ounce or two more than the plastic ones, less material just a bit more dense. I have a pair of black metal buckles sitting right here and there isn't much metal on them

ahh, well the buckles are hollow so there literally isn't much material in there at all. Black vs grey is just a different dye in the mould. You can still get the gray ones that are the same as the EXP's just with a buckle change.

They look beefy but are not; they are very skeletonized. Just finished up a week in Coz with my Ninja XT's and loved them (first time using).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom