New Fill Station

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After several months of planning, a few days of work and several $$$, we have a new fill station at the shop. :D This is one BAD mother too! There are now 8 whips for air fills and 4 whips dedicated for mixed gas fills. If necessary, we can cross flow the air to allow us to fill 12 tanks at the same time. :11: Oh, and you folks with DIN tanks can leave your adapters at the house. Six of the whips are set up to fill DIN or yoke. :14: Of course, we have a paintball adapter and a whole slew of scba adapters.

Special THANKS to Chrispete for all of his help on this project.:D

Here' a pic of the new panel.

Attachments

• Fill Panel.jpg
    Fill Panel.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 119
Hey Mack, nice pic. Chris was telling us about it at the FEAST, I'm going to have to stop by and see it next week.:D
Sucks that I have to drive across the world to get a fill there though:(

edit...
ryan, it is Oak Hill Scuba... go in and say Hi to Mack and/or Nick and let them show you their new toy, I know I will :)

Chris actually ran a stress test on it and hooked up 11 tanks for a simultaneous fill. (I'm short one yoke adapter). He was able to maintain a good flow rate even with all those tanks filling at the same time. It is going to be a huge help when it comes to refilling tanks after a weekend of dive classes.

Chris actually ran a stress test on it and hooked up 11 tanks for a simultaneous fill. (I'm short one yoke adapter). He was able to maintain a good flow rate even with all those tanks filling at the same time. It is going to be a huge help when it comes to refilling tanks after a weekend of dive classes.

Do you have one of those 'drive' up long fill hoses for your customers don't even need to carry in their tanks? :D

It's a good thing Mack didn't take up photography as a career. The new fill station looks much cooler in person!
We tried to get a drive-thru window put in but Kenny just loves to carry tanks so much... :D

Chris actually ran a stress test on it and hooked up 11 tanks for a simultaneous fill. (I'm short one yoke adapter). He was able to maintain a good flow rate even with all those tanks filling at the same time.

That was fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom