new diver..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlessnow

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello all,
i just got my open water cert this summer.. im interested in altitude diving.. who/ where do i look? im in Central california (FRESNO) :confused:

um before you go altitude diving I would suggest taking you advance class or take an altitude class to learn about the diffrenses of altitude diving.....and I'm pretty sure your local dive shop would offer these classes...... second make sure you get some dives under your belt before you jump into a bigger situation! good luck! and happy bubbles

you just got your certs and you want to go diving at altitude? with all do respect...why?
why not just go to monterey? catch it on a good day and you won't be disapointed.:)

hello all,
i just got my open water cert this summer.. im interested in altitude diving.. who/ where do i look? im in Central california (FRESNO) :confused:

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the underwater world! :D

There are lots of instructors on this board, Brewski for one, that would teach an altitude class or your local dive shop would probably know someone. Just make sure to take a class or go with someone who is experienced with diving at altitude. There are differences that are very important to know before trying it on your own.

Happy diving!

Lake Tahoe is an altitude dive. Great viz, easy access, and not a damn thing to look at but rocks, wood, and crawdads. :D

Like everyone else has said - get the right training for the dives you want to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom