New diver that can't get enough.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M-Mack

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all, my girlfriend and I are recently certified divers. We are both obsessed with everything diving and are itching to get back into the water to continue our diving education. Unfortunately the water temperature here on Long Island is a bit chilly so we're just trying to absorb as much knowledge as we can until we get back in. Im interested in finding a good dive club on Long Island any suggestions will be appreciated. This site has a great reputation so I'm sure I will learn a ton from you all. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Mike and Erin

Last edited:
Have a great time in your new adventure!

Let us know if we can be of service.

Welcome to SB! Dive often and learn a lot! You'll find plenty of buddies local to you on here!

Sounds like a good time to head to the warm waters of the Caribbean. I was in Cozumel in mid November and the water temperature was about 80. It was great diving in warm water.

Keep up that enthusiasm. Learn all you can about the destinations you head to. It will enhance your diving experience!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom