New Diver in NYC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

berty

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Brand new Brooklyn diver. Did open water dives in Mexico, but would like to learn to dive locally.

Lurking here on Scubaboard for a while. This board has been an excellent resource for my equipment and training decisions.

:wavey: Hiya Berty! Welcome to the fray. :)

Welcome to Scuba Board and scuba diving!
It's great to have you! I'm not sure about the diving in NY, but i'm positive there are many people here that can help you. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Hope to see you around the board!

<33 Jess

Hi there! Great to have you on the boards! I hope that you can find someone to dive with locally, but beware! Its addicting! I hope to get to know you better!

Safe diving!
Kayla

Heya and welcome to the Board! This a great place to hang out during a SI. You’ll meet tons of new friends and dive buddies right here! This place has a wealth of knowledge to offer divers of any level.
Best wishes !

berty:
Brand new Brooklyn diver. Did open water dives in Mexico, but would like to learn to dive locally.

Lurking here on Scubaboard for a while. This board has been an excellent resource for my equipment and training decisions.

Hello from Matt,

Welcome to ScubaBoard ! :1poke: I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

Welcome, Berty, to the board! Have fun diving in NY. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Congratulations on being a brand new diver! Glad you found us. You may want to check out our Wreck Valley forum. Of course, if you've been lurking for a while you may have already found them.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Be sure to explore our New Englad dive club!

don

:D

Back
Top Bottom