New Diver from Wi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mercracing

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello from the frozen tundra! I am new to scuba diving overall. I have my class scheduled for late January, and will do the open water part of the class in St Lucia(hopefully) in early February when we are on vacation. I can't wait to get into this hobby more!!

Welcome! Whereabouts are you in WI? St. Lucia certainly sounds better than anywhere up north in early February.

Welcome. St. Lucia is beautiful; mountainous and lushly vegetated with rainforest, at least where I saw on a couple of cruise ship stops. Hope you get to see the Pitons.

Richard.

Hello from the frozen tundra! I am new to scuba diving overall. I have my class scheduled for late January, and will do the open water part of the class in St Lucia(hopefully) in early February when we are on vacation. I can't wait to get into this hobby more!!
I may be diving in the frozen tundra this weekend. So where behind the Cheddar Curtain are you? I’m south of the border, but not a FIB.

Welcome! Whereabouts are you in WI? St. Lucia certainly sounds better than anywhere up north in early February.
Thanks! I'm in the greater Green Bay area.

Welcome. St. Lucia is beautiful; mountainous and lushly vegetated with rainforest, at least where I saw on a couple of cruise ship stops. Hope you get to see the Pitons.

Richard.
Yea, it's very pretty. We've been there before, but never diving.

I may be diving in the frozen tundra this weekend. So where behind the Cheddar Curtain are you? I’m south of the border, but not a FIB.
I'm in the greater Green Bay area.

Ooh, close to good Lake Michigan wreck diving!

Go Bears! Pretty bad you guys got beat by the Lions last week. 🤣😁

My sister’s in De Pere, my dad’s a bit west in Waushura Co. Take advantage of the Lake Michigan diving! Wish I would’ve when I lived up there.

Back
Top Bottom