New Diver from Nashville, TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cookenup

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I am a new diver with 8 dives, 4 of them were last week in beautiful Cozumel! I did my first 60 foot drift dive, and will definately do that again, it was amazing, just fold your arms, relax and watch the sea life go by!! Pretty fast current... The visibility was about 100-150 feet, neon blue water about 84 degrees, 76 at 70 feet, wore a 3mm shortie and was really comfortable. I am looking at going to Caymans next, went snorkeling in Roatan, and that's what got me diving, so I would like to go back and dive there as well as back to Cozumel. Just wanted to say hi! Would love to talk to others in my area....Jill

Hi:

Don't know whether you know of them yet, but Parrot Island Divers is a group in that area. I did most of my scuba training with Marcos Tramell, and they're getting a Bonaire trip together for the first week in October. They go about twice per year; March and October. I went last March; had a really good time.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom