New dive site forming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I don't know...sounds like the vis might be worse than some lakes around here. :wink:

Scubashawn, I was looking for "other" news and ran across it! I see that you are in broadcasting ...is this your story?
Thats as local as it gets for me when I'm reading about it out here in Colorado!

Scubashawn, I was looking for "other" news and ran across it! I see that you are in broadcasting ...is this your story?
Thats as local as it gets for me when I'm reading about it out here in Colorado!

No not mine, but grateful to see FOX covered the story in Texas.

I work for FOX 7 in Austin, historically started by the Johnson Family over 56 years ago. A lot of history in this broadcast facility. My understanding is that it was a YMCA before the Johnson Family turned into a broadcast station. Our studios are where the basketball courts used to be at the YMCA. Very much an honor to work here in Austin. I also had the honor to technically produce the private funeral services at Riverbend Church last year for LadyBird Johnson and family. It's a lot of fun to be part of the community, and FOX rocks in Austin.

We carried the story on this web page: MyFox Austin | News Home

Your post has good positive vibes for us in Texas. No pond to small to jump in and dive in this Great State of Texas. If we keep getting the rains that hole will fill up to the brim and be ready for some Texas Divers to check out.

I am glad no one was injured.

Shawn O.

After noticing the old oil field equipment that was falling into the hole, I don't think anyone will be in a big hurry to jump in.:shakehead:

Come on Mack, they said it should be stable in two weeks. Just submit an "Oilfield Diver" Specialty now and paperwork should be back in time for summer dives.

What's up in Colorado?

Shoooot, That 'er look like a good 'ole time... After were done we can try to take my truck across it :wink:.. Come on it'll be Fun... Who's coming with me???:) I wonder if there's an aquifer under their, maybe we could do some cave diving too !!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom