new dive shop opening in boca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tddfleming

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I noticed that a new dive shop is opening in boca at the old force e location. Any knowledge of them? World of scuba I think.

Last edited:
Nope. Whole new shop. Signs in window up and a website world-of-scuba.com

After 13 years, Bob meadows has left his previous management position at Force-E Boca Raton* and is now working with World Of Scuba Boca Raton. as stated on the website listed above.

not a lot of info on the site yet....

There is a disclaimer saying that this new shop is NOT affiliated with Force-E either... in very small print

keep us informed....

I looked in the window last night after taking my mom for gelato at Sonny's next door. The store is open. They are doing fills. I needed to be very quick because I had my elderly mother with me, so I didn't really get a full look around. I noticed a lot of scubapro wetsuits on the wall, otherwise the store looked kind of empty, like they didn't have much stock yet. I was greeted by a friendly young guy who assured me that they were open for business.

Uh oh.... Amy - and I always see your name as AmyLoraN - too many years staring at endless oceans... you took your mom to Sonny's when you coulda, woulda, shoulda taken her to Big Joe's just up the street???
Sonny's is ok. Big Joe's desserts, which I can only look at, rule.
The dive store thing though - this is kinda developing. Boca Surf & Sail has always been up there with a lock on the clothing, and a few dive shops have tried to slog it out with Force-E while I've been in Boca.
Now Bob is stepping up to the line in the sand. Hmmmm... When I finally leave CT after all these months, I will stop in there.
Big Joe's food is also very good. If you can't get me to make a burger for you at The Compound, his are almost as good.

Tom: big joes is that the name? I will need to check it out.

Amy: I am wondering if it may have been sean you spoke to, bobs son.

Tom you must be what I hear down here as a half back?:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom