New dive resort Cozumel Dive School

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Sobel is a course director who was working through Dive Paradise originally. He has ongoing training going on with start dates every month or two depending on what you need - he takes people from OW to Instructor and Master Instructor in short order. He uses Blue Angel facilities - have no idea if he has partnered with Eva or what - but as far as I am aware, he is completely separate and simply uses Blue Angel facilities and boats.
Great! More people using facilities that guest pay for other than the afternoon cruise shippers, wonderful.

Great! More people using facilities that guest pay for other than the afternoon cruise shippers, wonderful.

This is a rough crowd. Why would you not assume they are paying guests too? I doubt they use the facilities for free. Am I included as well if I stop for afternoon snacks in the bar?

---------- Post added June 19th, 2015 at 05:17 PM ----------

If it helps, I "identify" with being Mexican....

Because they are under the Iberostar corporate umbrella - so all of the hotel employees count towards their ratio.
Late reply, So......, in the unfortunate event of an accident they are employees of the resort corp. and not a 'seperate' subcontracting Dive Op for liability issues?

Late reply, So......, in the unfortunate event of an accident they are employees of the resort corp. and not a 'seperate' subcontracting Dive Op for liability issues?

I cannot speak to their corporate liability or structure - you asked about how they got around the immigration ratio and that is the question I answered.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom