New Dive lights for Christmas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeliciousBrownTaste

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey I got some dive lights for christmas and was wondering if anyone was willing to do an easy night dive some time so I can test them out?

Nice....... Im sure some one would do a night dive..... What light did you get....

If you go to Vets Park tonight or tomorrow night you should be able to find someone to dive with.

John

I think I'm due for a night dive @ Vet's as well, it's been about 4 months since I've been there. Unfortunately right now I'm in freezing DC and stuck in Portland all next week, but the week after that I'm back and ready to get wet.

Billy

I think that's the same week I can make it. Let's get a Beachcrabs group together.

Both of my lights are PRinceton tec, I got the Miniwave LED, and the Impact XL. January 20 or 21sounds good!ld it be too late to ask to do a night dive tonight Jamie?

Back
Top Bottom