New Dive Boat (Sea Pup) in Riviera Beach. 2 Tanks $50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrChen

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scuba diving in south Florida - Sea Pup Diver

They've been playing with how many they can comfortably seat. Last I heard, 10 was the magic number. Beautiful boat. They do not put a DM in the water, but may do so in the future. The crew and captain were great to talk to. They were kind enough to take the boat out even though a group canceled the previous day and there were only 2 of us.

They are docked near Narcosis and Sandy's Sunday near the Tiki hut on 13th. I will definitely dive this boat again.

The best part is you can book online, similar to Sl8rs website. None of that playing phone tag crap and settling payment at the boat, though you can do it by phone and pay at the boat. The boat is only 3 years old and in great condition.

From their website:

[h=1]Boat – Sea Pup Diver[/h]
The Sea Pup Diver is a United States Coast Guard inspected vessel and accommodates up to 14 divers. This 30′ Island Hopper boasts a 12′ beam powered by a 5.8L Yanmar Diesel engine Sea Pup has 370 horsepower pushing her along the seas at a cruising speed of 18 knots. As a certified vessel Sea Pup Diver meets the entire USCG safety requirements, as a life preserves, life raft, EPIRB, first aid kit. However Sea Pup Diver exceeds the USCG requirements carrying on board an emergency oxygen unit. The entire Sea Pup crew is certified in CPR and in the use of these AED devices. We want you to have a fun and enjoyable trip, but we primarily want to keep you safe.
The Captain and crew of the Sea Pup Diver are dedicated to pampering our divers with all the little extra touches. We like to have FUN! If you are looking for a cranky crew or crusty captain you will not find them here. We pride ourselves in treating you like the TOP DOG you are. Dive at your own pace and time limits. If your experience dictates that you would feel more comfortable with a Dive Guide, just ask and we will be more than happy to arrange one for you. We do limit our dive times to 50 minutes for the 1st dive a full 45 minute surface interval and another 60 minutes for your second dive.
Sea Pup Diver also has amenities such as fresh Hot or Cold water showers, an enclosed head, and changing room. There is plenty of deck space so you will never feel crowed. We provide complimentary sodas, water, fresh-cut pineapple, as well as a variety of prepackaged popular snacks. Plenty of cooler storage for your fresh catch, along with storage from cameras, spear guns, and lobster gear.
Boat History
The Island Hopper 30′ was originally developed over 3 1/2 decades ago to fill the need for a small, versatile commercial grade vessel with strength, durability and a long working life that could be bought for , and maintained at reasonable cost. Today it remains as true to those original goals as the day the first Island Hopper

Individually built to order using quality commercial grade components entirely hand-laid including a solid fiberglass hull with no coring, rugged durability and long life are the trademarks of Island Hoppers everywhere.
Over the years Island Hoppers have developed a devout following far beyond what the original developer foresaw. Fishing captains depend on Island Hoppers worldwide and the same is true for the dive, parasail, ferry and numerous other water-oriented businesses. With literally hundreds of Island Hoppers in service worldwide it has established itself as one of the premier work boats in use today, and we are proud to serve you with our Island Hopper.

Hey Guys,

New to the forum here.. But I ran into my grandmothers mail lady the other day in Port Saint Lucie who told me nothing but great things about this charter (never knew she was a diver!). I'm from Jacksonville but when I head back down there in a few weeks I'm going to give them a try. I'll also try and take pictures of the boat, crew, and catch and give a full report. I'm a big spearfisherman and I heard they cater well to them!

Hey Guys,

New to the forum here.. But I ran into my grandmothers mail lady the other day in Port Saint Lucie who told me nothing but great things about this charter (never knew she was a diver!). I'm from Jacksonville but when I head back down there in a few weeks I'm going to give them a try. I'll also try and take pictures of the boat, crew, and catch and give a full report. I'm a big spearfisherman and I heard they cater well to them!

They do cater to them well. I have seen them drop hunters on one spot for them, and move a bit and drop the rest. Keeps everybody happy.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom