New compressor setup anything to look out for?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MinimalMayhem

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a new bauer poseidon pe100 (single phase) coming in the next few days.
Is there anything beyond checking oil, sufficient space for installation (i.e. the stuff it says in the manual) that I should look out for when first getting it up and running?
Thanks.

That's a loaded question.

There are literally a million things to look out for when setting up a compressor. Most importantly, safety and air quality verification.

I recommend that you get some training.

He is correct, it is a very loaded question. Where are you located, where will the compressor be located? What are you planning to fill, how often?
The PE100 is a version of the Junior correct?
If so, they are suitable for intermittent filling of single tanks with air with factory filtration.

Hmm perhaps a rubbish question rather than a loaded question 😂. I was really thinking of stuff about making sure the unit was delivered in good condition and common issues to look out for when a new unit arrives.
As it happens I’m good with the setup and it seems to be running well. Thanks.

Always wear earmuffs in the room
I'm figuring out how to strap a stool to my arse
with springloaded pneumatic automatic telescopic legs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom