Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just booked my first trip to Bonaire and have found your videos useful. Looking forward to watching more and prepping for my upcoming adventure!

@USC8791 I’ve been watching all of your videos in prep for an upcoming trip, and it’s been a lot of fun. I’m definitely sharing this one with the folks who are going with me, as I’m the only one in the group who has been before.
Thanks for putting in the effort for us!

Erik

@USC8791 I’ve been watching all of your videos in prep for an upcoming trip, and it’s been a lot of fun. I’m definitely sharing this one with the folks who are going with me, as I’m the only one in the group who has been before.
Thanks for putting in the effort for us!

Erik
Thanks Erik! We’re happy you find our videos helpful; that’s exactly why we make them. Thanks so much for watching!

Good stuff. Might add that trucks default to manual transmission and if you want an automatic, better book it in advance. Not all rental agencies offer automatics. I've never been unable to book one, but I did it well in advance every time.

Richard.

Good stuff. Might add that trucks default to manual transmission and if you want an automatic, better book it in advance. Not all rental agencies offer automatics. I've never been unable to book one, but I did it well in advance every time.

Richard.
I haven't driven a stick in about 30 years due to a bad knee, so I took your lead from your trip report and booked an automatic through Prins. Let you know how it goes when I get back in Feb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom