Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin and Liz, Just wanted to let you know how helpful your videos and advice was for me visiting Bonaire for the first time in June. I know you put a lot of time and effort into your productions and your efforts are appreciated. I think I had all 10 recommended items on your top 10 list.

Also solo divers can use a hiking pole, you just need one that collapses into 3 parts and bungee it to the shoulder strap of a BPW with 2 bungee loops (I know you have detailed this in your hiking pole video). I suspect a jacket BCD could be modified also to carrry it.

New adventures and places make me somewhat anxious. I found your videos very reassuring for a first time visitor.

Fishwatcher747
Thanks so much FishWatcher! We appreciate your kind words, and are happy you found the videos helpful.

Can divers and snorkelers coexist on Bonaire? It may be a ridiculous question, but we answered it anyway.

Get your friend to take up scuba diving :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom