New Blue Marlin Record...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wouldnt be in the water around a fish like that.....YET. I will stick to my little rockfish and lings.

Penguinboy:
Conservationist and avid spearfisherman?

Anyway that aside that is one huge fish! Should feed about 10 people for a few days!

Majority of spear types I know, associate with, care has much about environment has anybody does, more. Many like this guy are happy to shoot image than to spear.

To a person, more so the competion types, if it doesn't get to feed someone, it doesn't get holed.

One huge thing about spear types over rod/reel types...we choose the shot, rod and commercial folks are at mercy of fish. Some fish, not many, don't survive the reel in ordeal and go to waste because they are not in season, or undersize or such.

Hunters above and below are often leaders in the conserve organizations around the world. Be it from guilt, greed, or good old fashion make the world a better place, don't you think they deserve the same respect has those that don't hunt?

Hoa!

Holy cow. If I saw that thing in the water I'd probably be so scared I'd spear myself...

That's amazing. What a fish - the girth on that thing is just incredible

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom