New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds like a good addition to my save a dive kit. Could you figure out what it would cost for you to ship 2 din versions with the cold water conversion kit to Victoria, Canada?

Laura, will you be kind enough to get one Yoke reg to Perth Western Australia, trying to assemble my own first REG (wooohooo First project!) and this regs seem to have quite a positive following in this forum. Thanks!

I believe OMS markets this reg, so you might be able to get an eviro kit from them.

My DIN version finally arrived after 4 weeks and I am impressed with the build quality. Thanks to this thread I had the foresight to request the metal not delrin wheel. The unit did not include the DIN dust cap pictured in Laura's first post here but I aint gonna worry. Any recommendations for an improvised dust cap appreciated, thanks.

Do you still have any of these first stages available at this price?

Hi all;

Here's an update on what I have. The first stages are still available. I only have metal handwheel models left and they DO NOT come with the dust cap. Only the original delrin ones came with the dust cap and they are all gone.

I am sold out of the Enviro Kits and will not be getting any more. Thanks again to everyone who grabbed them up! if you need a first stage with an enviro kit at a decent price let me know. I have a couple of other options on mainline inventory.

As far as rebuild kits, I still have them available at the $10 price but it does not include the High Pressure Seat. HP Seats are still available but not at the "steal" I originally came across them for. Since the kits still include the orings, diaphragm and filter they are still a great deal. Just wanted to make sure I gave you all a heads up on the change. Thanks again and as always please do not hesitate to contact me. :D

Just jumped in.....
These look to be the same 1st stages on my new OMS R250. How many are left? Service kits? Styles? I want 2!!!!

Hi all;

Here's an update on what I have. The first stages are still available. I only have metal handwheel models left and they DO NOT come with the dust cap. Only the original delrin ones came with the dust cap and they are all gone.

I am sold out of the Enviro Kits and will not be getting any more. Thanks again to everyone who grabbed them up! if you need a first stage with an enviro kit at a decent price let me know. I have a couple of other options on mainline inventory.

As far as rebuild kits, I still have them available at the $10 price but it does not include the High Pressure Seat. HP Seats are still available but not at the "steal" I originally came across them for. Since the kits still include the orings, diaphragm and filter they are still a great deal. Just wanted to make sure I gave you all a heads up on the change. Thanks again and as always please do not hesitate to contact me. :D

See Post Above for Current Availability, Thanks!

How much for a rebuild kit with the HP seat?

I hate to ask, but are there still any avaiable at this price? I am looking for two 300 bar DIN. with a metal wheels and enviro kits. I can do with out the Enviro kits for the moment if you are still out. You can message me with the answer.

Back
Top Bottom