New 30ft Dive Cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom,

You and I are the same age. How are your knees and hips? I used to dive a set of US Divers rocket fins which are a knock-off of the jets. Dove those fins for 15yrs. I also have a set of US divers full foot snorkeling fins. The reason I'm asking is I have bad knees and those jets hurt. I swapped to a set of splits two years ago and I can't believe the difference the fin makes.

AL

Diveral:
Tom,

You and I are the same age. How are your knees and hips? I used to dive a set of US Divers rocket fins which are a knock-off of the jets. Dove those fins for 15yrs. I also have a set of US divers full foot snorkeling fins. The reason I'm asking is I have bad knees and those jets hurt. I swapped to a set of splits two years ago and I can't believe the difference the fin makes.

AL

I spend most of my time working off a ladder So my knees stay in pretty decent shape. I was looking at the newer twin jets and thinking on changing up the buckle to spring. I need to make up my mind by this coming weekend I got the ok to go shopping by the head cheese herself. (wife)

seadoggirl:
You guys are sssoooo ADHD! How's the weather in Alaska today?

Well if it isn’t the seapuppygirl how have you been? Where’s that boat Capt. at? Spring is almost here and I’ve heard no signs of Rusty.

ADHD huh aren’t you the little trouble maker today. Oh by the way did you find someone this year to load that mean old spear gun for ya. Oh the stories we hear on the Island :eyebrow:

tom wicker:
I spend most of my time working off a ladder So my knees stay in pretty decent shape. I was looking at the newer twin jets and thinking on changing up the buckle to spring. I need to make up my mind by this coming weekend I got the ok to go shopping by the head cheese herself. (wife)

That's great for you. I liked my rockets, a lot of power and control. The main differences I noticed with the splits is: 1. The lack of effort in the kick, resistance is negligible compared to the rockets. 2. These things motor, I left Mike_S and Matt eating my silt in the quarry, both are considerably younger than me. 3. I can't backfin in splits. 4. Frog kick is tougher and not as good. Other than that I really like them.

AL

I haven't seen Capt Rusty either. Rumor is that he got married during Mardi Gras. And no I haven't found anybody to, aahhh, "load my gun." Are you offering your services?

I hear he's(Capt Rusty) supposed to be back in the water soon. If he got married, congratulations to him - girl is my age an hot! Old Dude is my hero!

seadoggirl:
I haven't seen Capt Rusty either. Rumor is that he got married during Mardi Gras. And no I haven't found anybody to, aahhh, "load my gun." Are you offering your services?

And here I was hoping for a boat we all could get together on a few times this summer and do some fishing
Snapper Season is getting closer by the day. With him being newly married she may have him tied down and house broken. As for loading your gun let me think about that a second lets see pointy end in first right? Besides with old Mat’s first fish he showed on here this year my sheeps I got a couple of weeks ago make me want to go hide my face in shame

SuPrBuGmAn:
I hear he's(Capt Rusty) supposed to be back in the water soon. If he got married, congratulations to him - girl is my age an hot! Old Dude is my hero!

But but Mat think about it a second from a mans point of view, can you think of any better way to leave this world than in the arms of a younger hot!! Woman?

I AM thinking of it from a man's point of view(I know no other way), this is why I'm giving him nothing but praise.

Stop it! Right now! She is very nice, intelligent, lovely girl and will make a great mother to his future baby girl! They do make a great couple. All the best to the good Captain. This will be his third child, I think. He has two boys that are grown. In fact one is about the same age as the new wife, I hear. You guys need to be sweet, she is a wonderful person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom