Never Dive Alone! XTAR Giveaway!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Tell us where you are going to dive! And find some partners here on Scubaboard! How?
We will summarize the members who going to the some diving places and help you to find some diving partners! And we will choose 1 lucky winner of XTAR diving flashlight!

Easy Rules:
Tell us where you are going to dive in the comment.

Prize:
XTAR WHALE-W D26W diving flashlight

Time:
Now - Mar. 30th, one winner will be announced on Mar. 31st!
Your diving partners on SB will be published on Mar. 31st!
PS: At least 30 people participate in this giveaway so we can make this activity meaningful and help people to find some diving partners on SB.

Important information: XTAR is eager to make a perfect diving flashlight, if you are the diving Diver Master, Instructor or Trainer who has used XTAR diving flashlight before, please contact us at marketing@xtar.cc with your comment. We have surprise for you!
If you are a Diver Master, Instructor or Trainer, but not a XTAR diving flashlight user, please also contact us to get a chance to do a review!

Thank you!
XTAR Team
www.xtar.cc

Several, if not most, weekends this summer I'll be diving Lake Tenkiller here in Oklahoma.

Sept 17-30 I'll be in Truk Lagoon for a week on the Odyssey followed by a week at the Blue Lagoon Resort.

My son will be with me as my diving partner in all cases but anyone else is welcome to join us.

I have a D26 and love it but would welcome a 2nd as a backup!

Fiji Siren liveaboard trip April 20-30, 2017 ... looking for a buddy :)

I am a Dive Master and have not yet had the opportunity to try your product, but would love to.
Also, I will be in Cozumel from April 21-30 and diving with Blue XT Sea and would love to connect with an dive with other ScubaBoarders.

This Sunday doing a cleanup dive at Picnic Island park, then heading to Venice to go Shark tooth hunting on the 18th. After that hitting up the N Florida springs sometime in April.

I'm a dive master who bought your D06 3 times, it's a piece of crap that keeps geting eaten by corosion, but it's the best small light on the market.
My next dive will be on a sewer pipe, to watch the sea life that grows around the exit.

Haigh Quarry. Various times.
Lake Michigan TBD.
And any warm and exciting diving locale that you want to send mr to test and properly evaluate all your lights and products.

End of April/ beginning of may Venture Explorer Maldives

Oct 19/28th. The Red Sea Aggressor

June 1-4, I'll be diving the Wreck Shark Shootout, out of Olympus Dive Center, in Morehead City, NC, USA.

Hello and thank you!

Mid July I will be doing 2 dives in Monterrey, then driving to Long Beach to jump on a liveaboard for 3 days around Catalina island.

Back
Top Bottom