NetDoc's nifty new tank rack...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you size it so you can just pick the whole thing up and put it in the back of your truck with the tanks in it? :D That would be a real time saver. :wink:

yeah, these are words I never ever thought I would utter but...............Nice Rack Doc!
Good for you that you wrote them! :D

Did you size it so you can just pick the whole thing up and put it in the back of your truck with the tanks in it? :D That would be a real time saver. :wink:
It would actually fit. I'll wait for your help to load it for a pic! :D :D :D

It looks like there's plenty of room for a few extra tanks... I should leave a set down there :D!
Nice job.

Those are the spots for the tanks currently in my car, and the ones not picked up from the fill statio.

Wiz, come on down...we've an extra tank or two for when you visit. :)

Happy Diving!
Elena

---------- Post added February 3rd, 2013 at 09:01 AM ----------

I got the idea from Cave Country Dive Shop when I was having my tanks filled. My tank garden was unruly at best. There were tanks standing up, falling down behind a door and ponies running all over the place. It was a headache and dangerous to see a round bottom steel slip and slide from where I had it leaning.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :kiss:
Yes we had quite the chaos in the scuba locker department of the man cave.

Happy Diving!
Elena

Mselenaous likes it except for the table! Too high for my honey to use, but it's perfect for me to setup tanks before I roll! :D

I will be radiusing the edge of the table today since it's right by the door.

Looks very similar to what our local dive shop has, except their rack is painted.

What is the wooden contraption to the left of the rack in your last photo?

Unfortunately for me space is my biggest issue, so I have a 4 tank standing tank rack from a boat, and the rest of of them are just on the floor huddled as close as possible. Lately I have been on an earthquake fix, so I might gate them into place. The banks are all strapped to the wall with chain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom