NetDoc Sighting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I did a two tank dive on the wreck (err...artificial reef) of the Eagle with Conch Republic Divers out of Tavernier in the Florida Keys last Saturday. This guy also did the "double eagle" and looked suspiciously familiar to me. Can anyone help with the ID?

---Bob

NetDoc3.jpg

---------- Post added July 22nd, 2013 at 08:22 PM ----------

Safety Stop Pete.

---Bob

SafetyStopNetDoc.jpg

Every once in a while, I lose him. But thanks to all the nametags on his clothing, some nice ScubaBoarder finds him (usually on a boat) and sends him home. He tells stories and jokes for as long as you feed him. :rofl2:

OMG NetDoc is a real person? I thought he was like Elvis

I am looking forward to one day being on a dive boat and discover I am talking to someone that I have previously met on SB :)

That's it, when I'm down there I'm gonna scour Key Largo for him

Also, curious if his hat is glued on since it appears to look not very well attached to the head yet was able to last through a dive.

That was a fun dive and it was great to dive with you once more! Thanks for the pics, now we'll scare everyone away from the Keys! :D

The hat is a surfer's hat and has a chin strap. Since I teach a fair number of classes and guide, I like to wear it for those times I find myself on the surface helping someone out.

As for scouring Key Largo for me, I often have breakfast at DJ's Diner @ MM100 Ocean Side. You can also contact me or better yet, mselenaous to get together after the dives.

That was a fun dive and it was great to dive with you once more! Thanks for the pics, now we'll scare everyone away from the Keys! :D

The hat is a surfer's hat and has a chin strap. Since I teach a fair number of classes and guide, I like to wear it for those times I find myself on the surface helping someone out.

As for scouring Key Largo for me, I often have breakfast at DJ's Diner @ MM100 Ocean Side. You can also contact me or better yet, mselenaous to get together after the dives.

i was wondering how the hat was staying on since i couldn't see a strap in the pics :)

i like the big red Divers Direct bags -- perfect for Publix

My husband does the hat thing,too. It's a great idea when teaching classes. Spend a lot of time on the surface and get burned, no matter how much sunscreen you put on in the morning.
I usually wear a hat and stuff it in my waistband when I go under.

Back
Top Bottom