Nervous Anticipation...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perky182

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone on the ScubaBoard.

My wife and I just did our class and pool work
and are waiting with nervous anticipation for
our openwater this weekend. We finally decided
to take the big step into diving...been talkin'
about doing it for years. Our openwater is this
weekend and we can't wait. We are going to
Marineland, Fl to dive in their Salt water Aquarium
on Sat and we are going offshore Jax, Fl on Sun to
dive a sunken barge. Instructor says we are going
to try and get all of our skills in on Sat so that
we can just dive and enjoy on Sun.I am sooooooooooo
excited about this. :bounce:
Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone and hopefully
this will be the beginning of a long love and of lasting friendships.

Dwaine and Cindy

Welcome to the wunnerful world of diving!

I'm jealous of where you get to do you diving since I'm landlocked here around Dallas. There are some decent sites about, but nothing as good as what's in your back yard!

Glad to have you aboard and we look forward to your contributions and trip reports!

Hello there Dwaine and Cindy, welcome to the ScubaSource family and thus the wonderful realm of diving. I think it's great that you're getting to dive in the Salt Water Aquarium, I hear really good things about that place. Please let us know how it all goes.

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

This is unlike anything else you have done.Words can't express what it feels like to be under the water seeing what you see.You can't just tell someone...they have to experience it for themselves.Good luck with the OW.Come back and babble all about it later.WE will know what you're talking about.
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one....
The Gasman

Great!!!! Congratulations for your choice. You'll love it. Don't forget to tell us everything about your experience.

Way to go and welcome aboard from another landlocked Dallasite. Looking forward to your report. Have a blast!

Jimbo

Keep that enthusiasm. Good luck and give us a trip report after your dives.

DSAO

Cindy and Dwane

Have a blast on your OW dives! Just wait 'til you look around and see all that wonderful scenery that belongs only to those who don the gear and dive! Congrats and enjoy a new way to see our wonderful planet! Please do not hesitate to give us a report: we all love to hear about diving!

Joewr

Back
Top Bottom