Neptune II Availability?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ltstanfo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello,

I'm trying to find out if the Neptune II is still available? I've seen two internet sites that are selling these as "new" but no longer see the Neptune II listed on your website without the attached Nira regulator.

I am interested in a FFM that does not require you to use a specific regulator. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

I did try a Neptune Space at Blue Water Park in Birmingham, AL earlier this year during a demo. While I like the mask in general, I found the 2nd stage to be very "noisy" and the associated comm gear to be "drown out" by the noise of the regulator.

Thanks again,
Ltstanfo

Hello,
I am trying to sell my virtually new Neptune II with comms. I am having issues with equalizing and need to change my ways. I am looking at the Scuba Pro Full Face mask and will be able to use my current reg or any other I choose.
Check that out, otherwise if you want to save big bucks I am selling the Neptune with the comms for $400.00. It maybe has 1 hour in the water. We just started using it after getting proficient with our other gear.

Cheers,
Erich K
Scandia Fire & Rescue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom