Neptune divers GC Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know that casey is on this board from time to time. The thing is that my family will be coming to GC next month and we will want to be doing some east end diving came recommended.

what we were wanting to know was what the rates were because i cant tell when the last time the web page was updated.

thanks in advance

If you want to do some East End diving, you may check with Drew Sailbum too. That is where the operation he works for is located, memory serving me correctly.

thats what we plan to do, is dive on the east end(but drews ops is affilated with red sail who is the most expensive op on the island.

The other reason i was asking is that we are staying at the westin cousina (sp?) and wanted to know if that was on the west side or on the bay side were SRC is.

Hey Scubatooth,
Well, if you plan on diving East End then you would need to hook up with one of the dive ops out East End. We dive strictly North and West as East End is too far for us to travel. You already know about Red Sail and Drew... you might also want to check into Ocean Frontiers www.oceanfrontiers.com and Cayman Diving Lodge www.divelodge.com. I do know that Ocean Frontiers offers shuttle service for the 45 minute or so drive to East End.
The Westin Casuarina is located on the beach side (West side)of 7 Mile Beach. It's located about 1/4 mile south of the Governor's House.
Have fun! Casey

casey

good to see you on the board, what we were wondering was if the rates posted on the site were current along with schedule and if you wuld pick up from the coursina (sp?)

thanks in advance

Yes to both questions, Scubatooth :) I've sent you a PM.

See you then, Kymma! The diving's been awesome! Eagle rays, sharks, etc. etc. and even a cute lil' seahorse :)

We dove with Ocean Frontiers in May. Had a great time. The crew was very good. We stayed at Moritts Tortuga Club. In past years we have used Tortuga Divers http://www.tortugadivers.com/ , they are also very good bit I think Ocan Frontiers was better and a little cheaper. Cayman diving would be my last choice of the three. If you are staying on the west end the drive to the east end is a little bit of a pain.

and Tortuga is currently offering the least expensive walk up rate for a two tank dive.

Ocean Frontiers is listing $89 for a two tank. Tortuga is $80 for a two tank. Owner's of timeshare units at Morritt's receive a 20% discount off of diving at Tortuga bringing rate for a two tank to $64.

All of that could change tomorrow for all I know, but that's how it stands as of today.

Back
Top Bottom