Neosport 3mm Shorty - Men's XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Sean

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, Might be too late in the season for anyone to have any use for this but I'll try anyway

For sale - 1 men's XL Neosport shorty 3mm black and silver. How's 35.00 shipped sound? new it was 60.00, as is the current model on Leisure Pro.

I bought it maybe 3 years ago, used it for surfing twice and haven't used it since. It's a bit too big on me for use while diving so it has to go

Far as I can see it's in perfect condition. No fraying or tears or stretches or anything. I did put my initials on the inside however this obviously doesn't impact it's function. There just isn't much to say about it.

DSC_5497.jpg

DSC_5498.jpg

Special price of the week 25.00 shipped before it goes to Ebay or Goodwill perhaps - just want it gone

Hey Sean what size are you if it is slightly big on you.?

Assume you mean my measurements. I'm about 5'10" - 5'11" tall, chest is about 41". This is both a bit long and a bit wide on me.

Neosport lists the sizing as the following:

XL
CHEST: 42-44
WAIST: 37-39
WEIGHT: 190-210 lbs.
HEIGHT: 6'0"

Hi - it probably would fit you pretty well - unfortunately someone just paid me for it. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom