nelsons ledges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foneguy

Contributor
Reaction score
has anyboby been diving at nelsons ledges? just looking for a new place closer than whitestar...thanks for any input

The owner of my LDS has dove it. She said it had 5 foot vis but if you had to get wet it would do. I have often thought about going as well. If you are looking for a buddy I might be up for it.

Aaron

Never have- But there is a rumor I've heard that they have put bubblers in and that it has helped push the vis past 20+ feet. I'm getting some new gear on monday- I want to "get wet" before i go dive some lake wrecks...so pm me r anyone who is interested in diving Nelson sometime next week

Im heading out there this afternoon to get wet...ill post and let ya know what i see

Marshall and anyone else subscribing to this thread-
I have to offer my most sincere apologies for the delay in a dive report. And unfortunatley I must also apologize again because I don't have a dive report. I feel like the guy who forgets to do a book report and has the sudden realization of his mistake once the teacher begin to ask for volunteers. I know that feeling: cause I was ALWAYS that guy. Anyways I digress- My delay is to be attributed to initally a flaky dive buddy who cancelled on me the very hour we were supposed to meet there. Great. No big thing, I can go diving the day after tomorrow with another buddy. But that never occured because in the course of my job THAT very day, I managed to give myself a hernia. So I have not and will not be dicing for awhile as I try to mend, without surgery. I'm sorry for the anxiousness this may have caused. I really didnt mean to hurt myself. Anyways I want to dive a couple weeks from now, so if there are any DEPENDABLE buddies out there who want to visit a quarry or spring or lake: pm me please. Just not this weekend :)

Once you heal Chilie I will definantly be interested in diving Nelson. Just PM me when you are healed. Or for that matter Marshall if you are ever looking to dive there PM me as well.

Aaron

Last edited:
I live 5 miles from Nelson Ledges quarry. If anyone wants to dive it, let me know and I'll buddy with you. Im training for master diver and need to log 50 dives. well 22 more, but I'll dive anytime Im not working. There are bubblers there now so vis should be better. PM if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom