nelsons ledges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Outlaw,

I am certainly willing to meet you there in April.

I have not heard positive things about NL. Hope to be proven incorrect.

Either way, we can provide a trip report.

If it does not look good, we can bail and drive to Whitestar.

DSM

I would also be willing to drive down for a dive. I'm in western PA so it would be easier for me than going to Gilboa or Whitestar

I would also be willing to drive down for a dive. I'm in western PA so it would be easier for me than going to Gilboa or Whitestar

Cool.

We can boldly go..

Did you ever go to NL?? Just curious. Husband and daughter just went while they were visiting his family out that way. Said temp was good, but a little chilly down to the 20-30 ft range. Viz was OK, until about 20' then went dark. But they got a 30-40 dive in there and daughter was very proud of her find on the bottom...fins. They said they saw a couple of sunken things and bass. I think they were hoping for a large catfish. They plus in their minds, only $7 per person. I guess they felt they got their money worth.:wink:

Tdd,

No, I have not. Still up for it though.

Been livin at Gilboa..

Good to hear it is still diveable.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom