Neld T-shirt update Dec 02

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we're gonna replay the events of Nov. 2, why not just go diving at Cathedral that morning too? :D

I'd be game for IMAX, though, depending on what's playing. Space Station 3D is on at 3:45 on both weekends, and StarWars is 5-7. I'm not watching starwars again, though. Nor would I recommend the IMAX version - it was chopped (to make it fit into 2 hrs) & out of focus. But the sound was excellent.

-Roman.

notabob once bubbled...
I'm not watching starwars again, though. Nor would I recommend the IMAX version - it was chopped (to make it fit into 2 hrs) & out of focus. But the sound was excellent.

Wow...I'm surprised. I loved it. I don't know where you saw it, but at Jordan's in Framingham, it certainly wasn't out of focus. I found it to be amazing. Yes, they cut a few scenes, but it was still great.

I'm up for a Cathedral Dive!

AaronBBrown once bubbled...

Wow...I'm surprised. I loved it. I don't know where you saw it, but at Jordan's in Framingham, it certainly wasn't out of focus. I found it to be amazing. Yes, they cut a few scenes, but it was still great.

I'm up for a Cathedral Dive!

Hmm... That's where I saw it. It looked washed out compared to a regular screen. Maybe I'm just being too picky...

I'd love to make it out to the ocean, but without a drysuit I unfortunately will only be bubble-watching.

-Roman.

I might be up for a dive saturday or sunday in the early afternoon.

update 12/4

Spoke to them this afternoon... they hope to get everything setup and start printing thurs. or fri. morning. Barring any problems, they should be done friday.

I think I've seen one no good for sat. the 7th... one no good for the 14th. If they are done, we'll go with the 7th. Again... I'll post a definite on friday (or a no-go).

I'm working sat..... so no diving. I'll be at John Harvard's from 6-8ish.

Anyone that can't make it sat. please try and arrange for somebody that is closer to you than I am to pick them up for you. If not, I'll make myself available for you to pick them up...but you'll have to travel towards CT....

If needed, I'll try another date... but it will be closer to me... Maybe Auburn, MA??

notabob once bubbled...
If we're gonna replay the events of Nov. 2, why not just go diving at Cathedral that morning too? :D

I'd be game for IMAX, though, depending on what's playing. Space Station 3D is on at 3:45 on both weekends, and StarWars is 5-7. I'm not watching starwars again, though. Nor would I recommend the IMAX version - it was chopped (to make it fit into 2 hrs) & out of focus. But the sound was excellent.

-Roman.

Hell, we could even do Star Wars too... Who's in?

Looks like I might not be able to make the drive out this time... Hope ya all have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom