NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre:
Taking the lead from the Texas Swamp Diving Team, I thought it'd be prudent to put together a roll call for the New England Lobstah Divahs.

Current Count: 74

So everyone, help me out!

I am in Methuen MA

kona:
How do I become an NELD member?

Dive w/an existing member or attend a get together. Simple as that.

Hello NELD's,

I think We can definately make the numbers grow, We are a Massachusetts Infantry Unit stationed at GTMO. Being in the Caribbean we have been spoiled. It's 86 everyday...We dive every day atleast twice..off shift. I'm over 100 dives this year. We all look forward to coming home and diving in New England. We will keep an eye out for upcoming events, and I will try and organize our Army Divers to meet when We all get home. I have lost track of how many of us there are. But with our schedules..most have accomplished many certs over the past year..from OW thru DM. It will be nice to get a download on diving in New England from NELD's. Take care and stay wet.

CPT D

My Id is mtsidford. I live in Hull, MA, though I dive every weekend in Gloucester. I would say I'm more than obsessed with lobster. I even have a small comercial lobster tank in my kitchen which holds about 30lbs worth. My friends and I have been quite successful and look forward to another rewarding season. Hope to see you out there. Sid

Windminstrel:
So can I be an associate? I'm in Bristol, CT, and will be doing my cert dives on Memorial Day weekend. I hope to start diving every weekend after that.

Good luck on your cert dives! I'm still trying to hook up with a SB/Neld diver/s. Looking to dive Dutch Springs soon, maybe this weekend and definately over the spring/summer season as time permits. Still in a 7mm so I've been waiting for warmer weather....looks like it's here........... :)

RiverRat:
Still in a 7mm so I've been waiting for warmer weather....looks like it's here........... :)

Heh heh... heh heh... hehehehehehehe

Not sure what it's like south of the cape; but it was 39 on the Pinthis [off Scituate MA] on saturday :wink:

Spectre:
Heh heh... heh heh... hehehehehehehe

Not sure what it's like south of the cape; but it was 39 on the Pinthis [off Scituate MA] on saturday :wink:

Brrrrrrrr......Yeah the local LDS is trying to push the dry suit course on me :) Can't afford one now...just dumped $$$ on PST tanks, dive trips planned to NC, etc. I hear Dutch Springs is around 45 plus? I think I can deal with that, we'll see....yeah dry suit is in the future for me for sure so I can extend what is starting to look like a short local dive season in a wetsuit.

Back
Top Bottom