NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre:
Welcome to the board Ken!

Well, first you need to tell everyone who you are and where you're from. That gets you onto the associate list [you can do that in the NELD forum or in the Intro and Greets forum; whichever you prefer].

To get onto the real list; ya gotta join us on an event organized here...
I am currently on deployment in GTMO, should be home (Natick) in early July. I start rescue diver on the 20th. I have 54 dives as of this afternoon, shore, boat, wreck, deep, etc. all air . Should be over 100 by the time I am done here it would be pissa to hook up with you guys when I get back to the world, and freeze my ass off. Average water temp is about 80 here. There are also about 15 others from the Boston area all qual'd with me. I hope I can make the cut!!

GO SOX, Rich

sgtmnstr:
I am currently on deployment in GTMO, should be home (Natick) in early July. I start rescue diver on the 20th. I have 54 dives as of this afternoon, shore, boat, wreck, deep, etc. all air . Should be over 100 by the time I am done here it would be pissa to hook up with you guys when I get back to the world, and freeze my ass off. Average water temp is about 80 here. There are also about 15 others from the Boston area all qual'd with me. I hope I can make the cut!!

GO SOX, Rich

I'm taking Rescue now, got pool dives done and first OW dives the 29th. I'm looking to dive with basically anyone just to get in some more dives, practice makes perfect.

sgtmnstr:
I like your sig.........

You guys do great work, professionals, don't get the recognition you deserve. Come home safe.

I believe the dives with reefseal on sunday made me an official member. Plymouth, NH here.

:10:
Spectre:
Taking the lead from the Texas Swamp Diving Team, I thought it'd be prudent to put together a roll call for the New England Lobstah Divahs.

Current Count: 74

So everyone, help me out!

Massachusetts
Connecticut
New Hampshire
New York
Rhode Island
Maine
Vermont
Associate Members

Back
Top Bottom