NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello all,

I've been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks now ever since I enrolled my fiance and myself into the PADI OW course. We are going to Croatia (Dubrovnik)on our honeymoon and we are performing our open water dives there. After that it is Cape Ann for our diving home base.

I just purchased all my gear for my return (I'll bring some with me but don't expect I'll need the drysuit) and can't wait to dive the north shore of Boston.

Thanks for all your posts and information. Back to lurking and learning for me now

Take care,

Ted

noob to the boards, but not to diving -- Brighton, Mass!

Hi everyone. I'm a new diver (9 dives including OW class, 1 ocean dive so far) and I live on Cape Cod.

nice - i think we might need an update because we're surely more then 74 NELD's!

Hey is there room here for another newbee. My name is Bill, and I got a problem... I live next to all of you in Meriden,CT.. Let me know when you guys are in the area. I plan on getting a bugs license next year. I did my OW in July.

Back
Top Bottom